Support our sponsor: Fairborn HS 900 E. Dayton-Yellow Springs Rd. Fairborn
All matches will consist of two 30 minute halves with a 5-minute halftime.
Games could be shortened or canceled due to weather conditions. This will be determined by the Tournament Director and Referee Director. No refunds for games being cancelled.
Any player ejected (RED) card will be required to sit out one game, two (YELLOW) cards you will be required to sit out the remainder of current game, coaches must enforce this rule. NO team will play a man down after a player is ejected.
Each team may dress as many players as they like. Players from the same school may switch between teams of that school.
All teams must have a light & dark matching uniform/t-shirt. Numbers are required! (To help College Coaches to correctly identify players.)
Home teams wear DARK jerseys and away teams wear LIGHT jerseys. The home team may be asked to change jersey colors if there is a conflict. (Referee's decision.)
Shin guards are required.
Jewelry of any type is prohibited.
No wrist bands of any type.
You may substitute players on any dead ball.
All other rules and concussion guidelines will follow OHSAA guidelines
Our Weather Policy is listed below:
The safety of our players, parents, and volunteers is of the highest importance. In the event that lightning is sighted or the threat of severe weather is in the area, the following procedures will be used for clearing the fields and resuming play:
1. If lightning is detected or seen, the referee or a tournament official will clear the fields.
2. If severe weather is approaching the area, the Tournament Director and/or Referee Coordinator are to be notified at the Referee tent.
3. The Referee Coordinator will be responsible for communicating to the Referees to clear the fields. At this time, everyone must proceed to their cars. No one will be permitted to go under a tree, tent or in a shelter.
4. Players will not return to the field until the ALL CLEAR has been given by tournament officials.
5. During the weather delay, the Tournament Director will consult with the Tournament Officials and the Referee Coordinator to assess the impact of the delay and determine the changes necessary to resume play. The following changes will be considered:
a. Shorten games.
b. Terminate any game in progress. Games terminated after one-half of play due to weather will be considered official.
c. Cancel any or all games if necessary. The tournament organizing committee, Fairborn High School, Wright State University, or The City of Fairborn is not responsible for expenses incurred by the cancellation of games.
6. After 30 min without lightning in the area or if the severe weather has passed, the Tournament Director and/or Referee Coordinators will be responsible for communicating the “all clear” signal to the referees and any game format changes. This will be signaled by 3 short blasts from the registration tent air horn.
The Referee Coordinators will also be responsible for communicating to the Referees for subsequent impacted games, any changes to the game format
Valerie Cute Memorial
Keith Rentz, Tournament Director
If you are interested in having tourneycentral.com produce your
tournament, check us out here.